Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My addiction

My name is Chris, and I have a problem.

I have an addiction. An addiction to Blu-ray.

Right now, I've got a shelf here with 250+ Blu-rays and DVDs, with somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 of them unwatched yet. The shelf unit is almost totally full.

And I'm seriously contemplating buying more. I've got a cartload on Amazon ready to go with about 50.

Fifty. Even if I was getting these at insane prices averaging 10 bucks each, that'd be 500 bucks. The average price is probably more like 17~18 or so. I'll let you do the math.

At least I can take solace in the fact that I haven't got anything better to spend the cash on. No family dependent on me, no girlfriend to shower with gifts, no drive or direction to further my education, and I get by with minimal living expenses. Wait! This is a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment