Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm not fat :'(

My Wii told me I'm fat. I'm not fat. My Wii is fat.

Wii Fit. Hah! More like Wii Fat.

Am I overweight? Sure, a little. But I'm not that overweight, and if I were as low as their BMI wants me to be, I'd be really unhealthy. The worst part is that I'm quite possibly in the best shape of my life the last few weeks, and even though I'm around as thin as my body can actually be, I'm 190 pounds apparently.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume the weight is all in my mighty muscles. I was roughly this size around the waist back in high school and I wasn't anywhere near as heavy, but my muscles were also much less developed. I know no one is reading this, but seriously, my biceps and triceps and pecs have improved so much that I honestly am amazed at it. An outside observer probably wouldn't be at all impressed, but there has definitely been marked improvement.

Oh, and while I'm at it, I'd like to echo a point that a show called Bullshit covered quite effectively: BMI is bullshit. Body builders who are the epitome of health are labeled as "obese" according to that shit just because of how much they weigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment